Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Fenzl
Dr. Mark Fenzl, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Irving, NY. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Fenzl is affiliated with Brooks Memorial Hospital, Mercy Hospital of Buffalo and TLC Health Network - Lake Shore Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Fenzl has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Mark Fenzl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irving, NY.
Dr. Howard Stoll III
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Nuclear Medicine
Irving, NY 0 mi23
Dr. Dana Jandzinski
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Irving, NY 1.17 mi19
Dr. Alexandra Wesley
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Neuroradiology
Irving, NY 5.74 mi15