The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Ferguson
Dr. Mark Ferguson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with another office in Chicago, IL. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Ferguson is affiliated with University of Chicago Medical Center and Louis A Weiss Mem Hosp, Chicago, Il. Dr. Ferguson has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Ferguson has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. Mark Ferguson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Piotr Witkowski
Transplant Surgery, Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Chicago, IL 0 mi24
Dr. Brooke Phillips
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, Thoracic Surgery, General Practice, Hematology and Oncology
Chicago, IL 0 mi10
Dr. David Onsager
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Chicago, IL 0 mi29