Learn more about Dr. Mark Ferrante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Ferrante is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Ferrante, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrante graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ferrante has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Guadalupe Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Ferrante MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Ferrante practice?
- Dr. Mark Ferrante has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mark Ferrante practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neuromuscular Medicine near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Seguin, TX and Ocean Springs, MS.
See Memphis Neurologists.