A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Ferrante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Ferrante is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Ferrante, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrante graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ferrante has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Guadalupe Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Ferrante MD is a male Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Ferrante practice?
- Dr. Mark Ferrante has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mark Ferrante practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neuromuscular Medicine near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Seguin, TX and Ocean Springs, MS.
See Memphis Neurologists.