Learn more about Dr. Mark Fesenmyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Fesenmyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Fesenmyer, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fesenmyer graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fesenmyer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Fesenmyer MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Fesenmyer practice?
- Dr. Mark Fesenmyer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Fesenmyer practices Gastroenterology near Merrillville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Hobart, IN and Naperville, IL.
See Merrillville Gastroenterologists.