Dr. Mark Fialk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Fialk?

Posted on August 7th, 2016

He is very direct caring and knowledgeable to speak in terms I understand as a patient. I would go to no one else.

Not What He Once Was

Posted on September 1st, 2015

He never had a pleasant bedside manner but he was once a very good and competent doctor. What's sadly changed is his attention to his patients. His interests seem more outside the office now rather than with his patients. Don't ever try to question what he says or voice an opinion potentially different than his or you will feel the fire of his blowback. If he "misses something" he can't bring himself to admit it or to simply say he's sorry. His follow up was once exceptional but now it requires three messages for a return call. Office staff? About the same as any other doctors' office these days.

So Glad to have found this doctor

Posted on February 10th, 2015

Dr. Failk cares about his patients. With all his years of experience I feel very comfortable with his management of my care. He can be a little rough around the edges when his plate is full but he is very supportive and really wants every detail to be attended to. He does not take small complaints lightly when you have cancer he wants to be sure all is OK.

bad experience

Posted on January 8th, 2014

He performed a flex sigmoidoscopy without benefit of anesthesia. He made a disparaging remark to me, which I cannot repeat. It was highly insulting. This doctor may be intelligent and highly educated in prestigious schools, but on the particular day I was in his office, he lacked common sense and common decency . Needless to say, I never went back to his office.

Excellent doctor you can trust

Posted on August 21st, 2013

Dr. Fialk is what I call a Doctor's Doctor and there is no higher compliment I could pay him. He is extremely knowledgeable, thorough, and caring. He is the consummate professional who remains current and pays attention to detail. I consider myself lucky to be his patient.

Arrogant

Posted on May 30th, 2013

Dr. Fialk is so unbearably arrogant in his demeanor. He offered no sympathy whatsoever (I have had a recent cancer diagnosis) and his brusqueness made me feel he was not going to put his energy in to helping me figure out a treatment plan. I don't know how good of a doctor he is because he discouraged questions and couldn't wait to get me out of his office. His choice of field is surprising because he acts like he doesn't really like his patients. I would not recommend him at all!

He saved my life

Posted on October 3rd, 2012

Dr. Fialk was able to diagnose a rare medical disorder with my carotid artery. Because of his quick actions, I avoided a stroke that was certain to appen. I was minutes away from a stroke, but he caught what was wrong and took the corrective action. It is now seven years later, and I owe all my joys to him. He is the best there is

Insensitive, unempathetic, panicky, defensive, shouldn't be allowed to talk directly to patients.

Posted on April 6th, 2012

Great Doctor. Worst office Staff

Posted on February 27th, 2008

The wait times and billing problems outway the doctors effectiveness. The worst office staff. The office staff became so unbearable that I changed Doctors after over 20 years.

Posted on November 2nd, 2017