A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Field is Good. Dr. Field has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Field, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Knee Osteoarthritis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Field graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.More Education & Awards
Dr. Field has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Field accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Field:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Field practice?
Dr. Mark Field practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Orthopedic Surgeons and Baton Rouge Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Field, Dr. Markus Field, Dr. Marlon Field, Dr. Marcelo Field, Dr. Marc Field, Dr. Marcellus Field