Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Field
Dr. Mark Field, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baton Rouge, LA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Field is affiliated with Baton Rouge General-Mid City, Surgical Specialty Center and Our Lady of The Lake Regional Medical Center. Dr. Field has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Field has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Mark Field is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.
Dr. John Faust
Pediatric Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Residency
Baton Rouge, LA 0 mi9
Dr. Carey Winder
Baton Rouge, LA 0 mi28
Dr. Reginald Griffith Jr
Baton Rouge, LA 0 mi41