A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Field:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Field is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Field
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Field Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Field, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Field graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Field has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Holloway Field MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Field practice?
- Dr. Mark Field has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Field practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Baton Rouge, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Gonzales, LA.
See Baton Rouge Orthopedic Surgeons.