A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Filippone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Filippone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Filippone
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Filippone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Filippone, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Filippone graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Filippone has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A P Filippone MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Filippone practice?
- Dr. Mark Filippone has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Filippone practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Jersey City, NJ.
See Jersey City Physiatrists.