A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Filippone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Filippone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Filippone, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Filippone graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Filippone has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A P Filippone MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Filippone practice?
- Dr. Mark Filippone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Filippone practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Jersey City, NJ.
See Jersey City Physiatrists.