A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Filley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Filley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Filley, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Filley graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Filley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Northeast Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Jason Filley MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Filley practice?
- Dr. Mark Filley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Filley practices Emergency Medicine near Humble, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Spring, TX.
See Humble Emergency Physicians.