A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Fillinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fillinger
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fillinger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Fillinger, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Rupture
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Vascular Disease
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Fillinger graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fillinger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Elliot Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Fillinger MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark Fillinger practice?
- Dr. Mark Fillinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Fillinger practices Vascular Surgery near Lebanon, NH.
See Lebanon Surgeons.