A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Fillinger, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
He has special expertise in 8 Areas, including Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm, Angioplasty, and Aortic Rupture.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fillinger graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fillinger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital
- Elliot Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fillinger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Fillinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark F. Fillinger practice?
Dr. Mark Fillinger practices Ophthalmology and Vascular Surgery near Lebanon, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, NH.
See Lebanon Ophthalmologists and Lebanon Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Fillinger, Dr. Marcel Fillinger, Dr. Marcelino Fillinger, Dr. Marcellus Fillinger, Dr. Marcelo Fillinger, Dr. Marco Fillinger