A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Fillinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fillinger
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fillinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Fillinger, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Rupture
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Vascular Disease
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Fillinger graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fillinger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Elliot Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Fillinger MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark Fillinger practice?
- Dr. Mark Fillinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Fillinger practices Vascular Surgery near Lebanon, NH.
See Lebanon Surgeons.