The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Fillinger
Dr. Mark Fillinger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lebanon, NH. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Fillinger is affiliated with Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center - Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital, Dartmouth Hitchcock Med Ctr, Lebanon, Nh and Vascular Surgery Residency. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Fillinger has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...