A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Fillinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Fillinger, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Rupture
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Vascular Disease
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Fillinger graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fillinger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Elliot Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fillinger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Cigna - 25 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans