A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Finch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Finch is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Finch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Finch graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark James Finch MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Finch practice?
- Dr. Mark Finch has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Finch practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Hayward, CA.
See Hayward Internists and Hayward Infectious Disease Doctors.