Dr. Mark Finger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Finger?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 11th, 2014

A FANTASTIC DOCTOR!

Dr. Finger is the best Kidney specialist around, and I have been to some top nephrologists before finding him! I wish I could clone him as my Primary and other specialists! There is never more than a 10 minute wait, his staff is extremely friendly and professional, and although he is very busy, he spends a lot of time listening and learning more about your kidney health as well as your overall general health. I have kidney disease and kidney stones and have used Dr. Finger for over 15 years. He was never in a rush to treat with lots of medications, and after one medication didn't quite do the trick, he got my stones and my medical issues (as my kidney issues were impacting other issues) under control using a natural supplement which amazes me still today! Some doctors hesitate to think outside the box when it comes to treatment. Dr. Finger, researches, he’s always is open to learning, and suggests new things after carefully weighing the risks/benefits. He also is very willing to communicate with my other doctors, something not many are willing to take the time to do. He’s just fantastic. An extremely bright guy, who is easy to talk to, down to earth, and cares deeply about his patients!

March 31st, 2010

Top Rated

Dr. Finger is very thorough in addressing my concerns. He is a physician that continuously impresses me with his knowledge and honest interest in patient comfort and health. I am confident in his ability to keep me healthy.

May 16th, 2017