Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Finnegan
Dr. Mark Finnegan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wynnewood, PA, with another office in Paoli, PA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Finnegan is affiliated with Lankenau Medical Center, Paoli Hospital and Riddle Hospital. Dr. Finnegan has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Finnegan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Mark Finnegan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wynnewood, PA.
Dr. David Ufberg
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Wynnewood, PA 0 mi21
Dr. Jessica Klemens
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Wynnewood, PA 0 mi14
Dr. Carrie Hipple
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Wynnewood, PA 0 mi2