A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Finnegan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Finnegan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Finnegan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Finnegan graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Finnegan has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Finnegan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Finnegan practice?
- Dr. Mark Finnegan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Finnegan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA and Newtown Square, PA.
See Paoli Obstetricians & Gynecologists.