Dr. Mark Finnegan MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 11th, 2016
Lack of bedside manor
Dr. Finnegan has very cold and disconnected bedside manor. As an OB/Gyn I would not recommend him as his does not appear to be invested in his patients.

March 12th, 2015
The best Gynecologist!
I had a bad experience with a gyn at Delaware County Hospital after having my first child. I left soon after and went to Lankenau hospital to a new gyn. I met Dr. Finnegan. He was so nice, and made me feel comfortable. I then had my second child and Dr. Finnegan performed a C-section. He made me feel comfortable and took very good care of every step and detail. He is very personable. He still by far is the best Gyn! He has been my gyn for 10 years. He handles each patient with great care. He doesn't rush you. He listens and is genuine! "Finn" as I like to call him, is down to earth,very sharp and knowledgeable. You don't feel like just another person. His staff is also very professional, and the office is immaculate! I say, if your going to worry and base your judgement on how long you wait, you can get in right away and be rushed out with another doctor that has not time for your concerns. I waited a very short time to see Dr. Finnegan and his focus is on you at that moment. I trust him and I know that I am in good hands each and every time. He even answered personal questions I felt embarrassed to ask, but again, he makes you feel at ease. I am so glad to have him as my gyn, and Highly recommend him to my family and friends or whoever is looking for an ob/ gyn.

November 22nd, 2013
Best gyn
When i was 31 years old Dr Finnegan had to preform a total hysterectomy on me. He did a great job and so compassionate and i had hi. For years from Fitzgerald to riddle hospital. I wish i still had him he is the best GYN i ever had.

November 29th, 2011
he is very,very rude .
I went for my gynecological appointment,and was kept waiting for more than 15 minuest. When he came, I asked him about the wait time and he replied very rudely and recommended that if I needed to go elsewhere I can always cancel the appointment.To me that was very rude coming from my doctore especially being pregnant and I expected at the very least a courteous reply.I cant imagine having him help me to give birth.

January 2nd, 2011
Dr. Finnegan is the 4th gynecologist that I've had, and undoubtedly the best. He is extremely knowledgeable and seems to enjoy imparting his knowledge so that you understand your condition and are comfortable with all procedures. He is also quick to smile and engage you in conversation unrelated to your condition, which contributes to comfort. The wait time is worth it for his expertise, professionalism, and bedside manner.

November 13th, 2009
Wonderful
I was just searching for Dr. Finnegan to get his contact info and this popped up. He is by far the best doctor i've ever had and have the pleasure of knowing..

May 1st, 2017