Dr. Mark Fishel Is this you?

May 30th, 2016

Still Recovering Post Concussion Syndrome

Dr. Mark,Fishel is the most "Compassionate MD" I sustained a Serious Head injury,"I got struck behind the Head" by a Heavy Object, That weight about 150 to 175 pounds. I have been diagnosed with Post Concussion Syndrome and a Vision impairment. If it wasn't for this wonderful Doctor My Medical Condition would remain the same, I am still recovering thanks to the Therapie's he has referred me to. May Godbless Dr.Fishel

April 12th, 2009

OIF MedEvacee

Dr Fishel went above and beyond his call of duty to provide me with answers. He hadn't been with the hospital but a few months and was doing an excellent job figuring out the operational aspects of his new surroundings. On a 4-day weekend with little or no staff at the hospital, he walked me down to radiology to check on results of my MRI. Very professional and I appreciated his taking time with my concerns.

February 1st, 2016