A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Fisher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fisher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Fisher, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Fisher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
- Delray Medical Center
- Pinecrest Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Fisher MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark Fisher practice?
- Dr. Mark Fisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Fisher practices Cardiovascular Disease near Delray Beach, FL.
See Delray Beach Cardiologists.