A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Fisher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Fisher, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Fisher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
- Delray Medical Center
- Pinecrest Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Fisher MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark Fisher practice?
- Dr. Mark Fisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Fisher practices Cardiovascular Disease near Delray Beach, FL.
See Delray Beach Cardiologists.