A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Fisher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Fisher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Fisher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
- Delray Medical Center
- Pinecrest Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fisher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans