Dr. Mark Fisher MD Patient Reviews

no change

April 6th, 2016
EXCELLENT AND POPULAR DOCTOR
I am still under Dr. Fisher's care. I believe he is one of the best cardiologists in the Boca Raton/Delray Beach area.

December 4th, 2013
THE TOTAL OPERATION OF THIS OFFICE WAS EXCELLANT, YES I WOULD RECOMEND TO ALL MY FRIENDS.

October 31st, 2013
Excellent Cardiologist
I've been a patient of Dr Fishers for many years. He has been very thorough in his testing and has been quite conservative in his recommendations for new procedures and treatment. I have been very satisfied with the care that I have received.

May 14th, 2012
My life was in his hands
I have been a patient of Dr, Fisher for many years. As my cardiologist..he is my hero. Two years ago, I was hospitalized in an emergency which required an immediate surgery in the wee hours of the morning. I had a drop in blood pressure and the operation was ended immediately and I was in a comatose state. Of the 6 doctors caring for me...five felt that it was time to "pull the plug". Dr, Fisher said he was not fiving up...he wanted at least one more day. My wife was told to make funeral arrangements. In the process of making the arrangements, I came out of the coma..thanks to him. He is caring, knowledgeable and I am called "his miracle man". I was on life support, dialysis, tracheotomy, feeding tube for 6 months...This man...was on top of everything...I have only the highest praise for him and all his colleagues at South Florida Heart.