Learn more about Dr. Mark Fixley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Fixley is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Fixley, MD, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fixley graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fixley has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Midwest Regional Medical Center
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fixley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Fixley practice?
Dr. Mark Fixley practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Critical Care Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Edmond, OK and Woodward, OK.
See Oklahoma City Internists, Oklahoma City Critical Care Practitioners, Oklahoma City Pulmonologists, Oklahoma City Cardiologists, and Oklahoma City Urgent Care Centers.