Learn more about Dr. Mark Flanum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Flanum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flanum
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flanum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Flanum, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Flanum graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Flanum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark E Flanum MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Flanum practice?
- Dr. Mark Flanum has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Flanum practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Orthopedic Surgeons.