Learn more about Dr. Mark Flanum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Flanum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flanum
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flanum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Flanum, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Flanum graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Flanum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark E Flanum MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Flanum practice?
- Dr. Mark Flanum has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Flanum practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Orthopedic Surgeons.