A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Fleckner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Fleckner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fleckner
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fleckner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Fleckner, MD, PC is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleckner graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fleckner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark DR Fleckner MD and PC is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Fleckner practice?
- Dr. Mark Fleckner has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Fleckner practices Ophthalmology near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Ophthalmologists.