Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Fleschler
Dr. Mark Fleschler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with another office in Dallas, TX. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Fleschler is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth. Dr. Fleschler has received 9 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Fleschler has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mark Fleschler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.