A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Flesher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Flesher is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flesher graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Flesher has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kennewick General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Daniel Flesher MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Flesher practice?
- Dr. Mark Flesher has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Flesher practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Kennewick, WA.
See Kennewick Family Physicians and Kennewick Primary Care Doctors.