A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Flesher is Poor. Dr. Flesher has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Flesher graduated from Saint Louis University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Flesher has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kennewick General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Flesher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Flesher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Flesher practice?
Dr. Mark Flesher practices Family Medicine near Kennewick, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellingham, WA.
See Kennewick Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Flesher, Dr. Markus Flesher, Dr. Marlon Flesher, Dr. Marcelo Flesher, Dr. Marc Flesher, Dr. Marcellus Flesher