A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Fletcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Fletcher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fletcher
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Fletcher Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fletcher graduated from George Washington University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fletcher has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Fletcher MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Fletcher practice?
- Dr. Mark Fletcher has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Fletcher practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Springfield, OR.
See Springfield Surgeons.