A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Fletcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Fletcher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fletcher
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fletcher Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fletcher graduated from George Washington University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fletcher has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Norwalk Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Fletcher MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Fletcher practice?
- Dr. Mark Fletcher has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Fletcher practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Norwalk, CT.
See Norwalk Surgeons.