Dr. Mark Fletcher MD Patient Reviews

3.9

March 10th, 2015
nerver again
I was sent to Dr Fletcher because he specialized in shoulder stabilization. Workmans comp refused to let me see the surgeon I wanted to see. I had a slap repair that seemed to be not healing it felt very unstable. Dr. Fletcher just would not listen to my concerns and said he would go in take my bicep down for pain. I told him not so much pain but the feeling of it coming out. He said he will look and fix what he finds. So he took my bicep down told me the last repair with 3 anchors failed and there was no other problem.. I had Pt for a few months then he cut me loose said I was fine and he left for another office? I kept telling him something was wrong. I got another opinion from an ortho surgeon , had a third surgery. That surgeon found a large tear that was missed and he placed 3 anchors. That was why I kept feeling my shoulder was coming out of place! So it seems to me once Dr Fletcher thinks he knows whats wrong he gets blinders on and wont even look at anything else.

February 5th, 2015
Very good arthiscopic surgeon
The doctor you want behind the surgical instrument

May 21st, 2012
Excellent!
Dr. Fletcher went through all the questions I had as well as explaining what my MRI and x-rays were showing. I have been to other Sports Medicine MD's in the area and Dr. Fletcher is by far the most thorough and considerate. It was a wonderful experience.

April 28th, 2010
Very caring
Dr. Fletcher was very kind and caring. He was undistracted and gave thoughtful and considered answers and opinions.