A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Flomenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Flomenbaum, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Forensic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Flomenbaum graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Flomenbaum has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Allen Flomenbaum MD is a male Pathologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Forensic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Flomenbaum practice?
- Dr. Mark Flomenbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Flomenbaum practices Anatomic Pathology and Forensic Pathology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pathologists.