A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Flood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Flood, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Pediatrician, Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flood
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flood Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Flood graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Flood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Town & Country Hospital
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- Westlake Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Flood DC and DO is a male Pediatric Sports Medicine, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Sports Medicine and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Flood practice?
- Dr. Mark Flood has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Flood practices Pediatric Sports Medicine and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Pediatricians and Tampa Pediatric Surgeons.