A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Florek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Florek is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Florek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Florek graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Florek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edward Florek MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Florek practice?
- Dr. Mark Florek has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Florek practices Internal Medicine near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, MI and Berkley, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Internists.