A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Florian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Florian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Florian graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Florian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- College Station Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Julius Florian MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Florian practice?
- Dr. Mark Florian has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Florian practices Internal Medicine near Bryan, TX.
See Bryan Internists.