Overall Review

February 9th, 2016
Treats you like family there should be more. Doctors like him

January 18th, 2015
Very good doctor
After having gone to another ophthalmologist for many years, we decided it was time for a change. Our internist recommended Dr. Flugman and he found things that the other ophthalmologist had missed. He spent plenty of time with us and was professional & friendly. We're glad we switched.

July 10th, 2013
A very unpleasant experience
It started of with the extremely unfriendly staff. When I walked it, two receptionists were chatting re personal staff. One glanced at me quickly, turned back to her co-worker and continued to chat! Then the wait--one and a half hours. (BTW, I had an emergency) After overhearing one of the staff telling a patient that just walked in, about an hour after I did, to "make sure she puts you in first", I started to complain and was finally brought in... But not to see the DR. I go: "I'm sorry, who are you?". She gives me her name, instead of explaining her role in this office. She asked a couple of questions, GUESSED AT MY CONDITION, and took me back to the waiting room! She has NO medical training, as she finally told me she was DR's "assistant." When I finally got to see the DR, 1.5 hrs later, he was unfriendly, condescending, and most importantly unprofessional. He didn't even finish walking in the room , when he announced his (WRONG) diagnosis. And it just went further down the hill from there (including him trying to test me, a young person, for glaucoma.) Awful office, staff and the doctor. Stay away!

November 15th, 2012
Dr. Flugman is the greatest dr. i have seen. my son was seriously injured in an accident,with the advice to seek a second opinion we were referred to his office. If it werent for him and his knowledge along with his caring staff my son would be blind as we were told from the first dr. he guided us every step of the way. we are truly pleased by Dr. Flugman and his caring ways. thanks for letting my son see again

November 7th, 2012
oboy
it is very difficult to get an appointment...there is one receptionist with black hair that is absolutely obnoxious and nasty...the office staff is as nervous and hyper as the dr.

August 7th, 2012
I Hate This Doctor
Dr. constantly bragged about himself. Never heard a word i said. very nervous and hyper, it's like he was on amphetamines!

July 11th, 2010
Brilliant in all fields of medicine
Dr. Fl is a brilliant physician. Even though he is a wonderfully skilled eye surgeon - He is well read in most fields of medicine and looks at the patient holistically.