Dr. Mark Flugman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Flugman?

Caring comprehensive medical knowledge

Posted on April 4th, 2017

The very best

Posted on February 10th, 2016

Treats you like family there should be more. Doctors like him

Very good doctor

Posted on January 19th, 2015

After having gone to another ophthalmologist for many years, we decided it was time for a change. Our internist recommended Dr. Flugman and he found things that the other ophthalmologist had missed. He spent plenty of time with us and was professional & friendly. We're glad we switched.

A very unpleasant experience

Posted on July 11th, 2013

It started of with the extremely unfriendly staff. When I walked it, two receptionists were chatting re personal staff. One glanced at me quickly, turned back to her co-worker and continued to chat! Then the wait--one and a half hours. (BTW, I had an emergency) After overhearing one of the staff telling a patient that just walked in, about an hour after I did, to "make sure she puts you in first", I started to complain and was finally brought in... But not to see the DR. I go: "I'm sorry, who are you?". She gives me her name, instead of explaining her role in this office. She asked a couple of questions, GUESSED AT MY CONDITION, and took me back to the waiting room! She has NO medical training, as she finally told me she was DR's "assistant." When I finally got to see the DR, 1.5 hrs later, he was unfriendly, condescending, and most importantly unprofessional. He didn't even finish walking in the room , when he announced his (WRONG) diagnosis. And it just went further down the hill from there (including him trying to test me, a young person, for glaucoma.) Awful office, staff and the doctor. Stay away!

Posted on November 16th, 2012

Dr. Flugman is the greatest dr. i have seen. my son was seriously injured in an accident,with the advice to seek a second opinion we were referred to his office. If it werent for him and his knowledge along with his caring staff my son would be blind as we were told from the first dr. he guided us every step of the way. we are truly pleased by Dr. Flugman and his caring ways. thanks for letting my son see again

oboy

Posted on November 8th, 2012

it is very difficult to get an appointment...there is one receptionist with black hair that is absolutely obnoxious and nasty...the office staff is as nervous and hyper as the dr.

I Hate This Doctor

Posted on August 7th, 2012

Dr. constantly bragged about himself. Never heard a word i said. very nervous and hyper, it's like he was on amphetamines!

simply the best eye doc around. outstanding in all aspects

Posted on May 9th, 2012

Brilliant in all fields of medicine

Posted on July 11th, 2010

Dr. Fl is a brilliant physician. Even though he is a wonderfully skilled eye surgeon - He is well read in most fields of medicine and looks at the patient holistically.

Posted on December 16th, 2016