A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Foehr is Excellent. Dr. Foehr has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Foehr graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Foehr has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital - Suffern
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Foehr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Foehr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Foehr practice?
Dr. Mark Foehr practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bay Shore, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Patchogue, NY and West Islip, NY.
See Bay Shore Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Foehr, Dr. Marcel Foehr, Dr. Marcelino Foehr, Dr. Marcellus Foehr, Dr. Marcelo Foehr, Dr. Marco Foehr