A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Foehr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Foehr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Foehr graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Foehr has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Thomas Foehr MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Foehr practice?
- Dr. Mark Foehr has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mark Foehr practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bay Shore, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Wyandanch, NY and Patchogue, NY.
See Bay Shore Obstetricians & Gynecologists.