Learn more about Dr. Mark Folk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Folk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Folk
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Folk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Folk, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Folk graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Folk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
- Lebanon Valley Health Net Physicians
- GSH Medical Staff Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edward Folk DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Folk practice?
- Dr. Mark Folk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Folk practices Family Medicine near Schaefferstown, PA.
See Schaefferstown Primary Care Doctors.