A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Folk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Folk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Folk
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Folk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Folk, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Folk graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Folk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
- Lebanon Valley Health Net Physicians
- GSH Medical Staff Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edward Folk DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Folk practice?
- Dr. Mark Folk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Folk practices Family Medicine near Schaefferstown, PA.
See Schaefferstown Family Physicians.