A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Folk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Folk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Folk
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Folk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Folk, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Folk graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Folk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
- Lebanon Valley Health Net Physicians
- GSH Medical Staff Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edward Folk DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Folk practice?
- Dr. Mark Folk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Folk practices Family Medicine near Schaefferstown, PA.
See Schaefferstown Family Physicians.