A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Forrestal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Forrestal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Forrestal graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Forrestal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Medical Center
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Holy Family Hosp, Des Plaines, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Dennis Forrestal MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Forrestal practice?
- Dr. Mark Forrestal has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Forrestal practices Internal Medicine near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Internists.