A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Francis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Francis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Francis graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Francis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Lee Francis MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Francis practice?
- Dr. Mark Francis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Francis practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Springfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: El Paso, TX and Las Cruces, NM.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Rheumatologists.