A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Francis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Francis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Francis graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Francis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Francis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans