Learn more about Dr. Mark Francis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Francis is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Francis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Francis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Francis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Francis graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Francis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Lee Francis MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Francis practice?
- Dr. Mark Francis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Francis practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near El Paso, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Las Cruces, NM.
See El Paso Internists and El Paso Rheumatologists.