A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Frankel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Frankel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Frankel, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Frankel graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Frankel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Frankel MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Frankel practice?
- Dr. Mark Frankel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Frankel practices Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Irving Anesthesiologists and Irving Internists.