> > > > Patient Reviews
Florida Orthopaedic Institute
13020 N Telecom Pkwy
Temple Terrace, FL 33637
813-978-9797
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  what a joke  |  show details
by connie on Dec 10th, 2013

I have now had 2 appointments with Dr Frankle and have yet to meet him!! It is a factory. Both times I saw one of his fellows. They were certainly nice enough but why don't theytell you that you won't be seeing him? The second time I finally told the fellow that I was there long enough (An hour and a half) and I was leaving. I think there must be a surgeon who is just as good and not so busy

Aug 30th, 2013

Based on Dr. Frankle's CV, I felt I had made a good choice in selecting him for my injured shoulder. This turned out not to be the case. Firstly, his orer-confident PA grossly misdiagnosed my problem, and then Dr. Frankle was completely unable to render any worthwhile opinion. My two visits were, frankly, a waste of time.

|  Patient/Attorney  |  show details
by Robert Brown on Aug 27th, 2013

Caring staff, not perfect but far better than most if not all others. Waiting time what you would expect from a prominent physician only far better. Professional staff top of the line form the anesthesiologists to the the nurses to the surgeons. As a surgeon Dr. Frankle knows what he is doing and he is either the best or among the top 1%. Yes he is busy and for good reason, he fixes the problem. If you want the best surgeon working on your shoulder expect others to be seeking the same thing. He is busy and for good reason he is the best. I would not go anywhere else.

|  why such negitive reviews ????  |  show details
by david on Jul 7th, 2013

the people who have written bad reviews about Dr Frankle must have seen a imposter , the dr I saw after a failed rotator cuff repair, by my surgeon of 15 yrs 2 complete rotator cuff repairs 1{left} 1 {right} and 3 knee surgeries and one acl replacement , with great results , but after my 2nd rotator cuff repair in 2011 , that failed my surgeon had no other options on the table , but I thank god I did some research and found Dr Mark Frankle , he saved my life gave me100% use of my arm which I have not been able to use for a year , thanks to a failed surgery in 2011, Dr Frankle graciously took my case made no promises but I knew by the time and care he took to explain his plan of care and he was right i'm 100% normal , this is why I cant understand the bad reviews , Dr Frankle is THE BEST HIS STAFF THE BEST , take it from me I have had over 8 surgeries in my life and Dr Frankle's was by far the best one to date , my surgeon gave me no options and just left me out to dry , but now my life is once again complete , God bless you Dr , Frankle , you recreated what the lord above has created a new fully functional shoulder , I as a male can proudly say I love this man ..............

|  Amazing!  |  show details
by Sharon Schroeder on Jan 17th, 2013

I met with Dr Frankle after having severe pain in my left elbow for over a year due to a fall. He told me about a new procedure called TENEX that he had performed only twice. I decided that was the way to go. The procedure itself was 35 seconds!!! His staff is very friendly and caring. His assistant Matt is super. I felt very comfortable at this office from the get go. Dr Frankle called me at home tonight to see how I was doing...which was a welcome change for other Dr I've seen in the past. If you need an ortho, I highly recommend Dr Frankle. If I even need an orthopedic again, he is the only Dr I would even consider!

Nov 13th, 2012

Rude staff, very rude.

Sep 24th, 2012

Was amazed of the care and attention Dr. Frankle gave. Also floored when received calls at home checking on me to see how I was doing. After I recovered and back to office for check up, I asked assistant what he did for hobby or fun. Wanted to buy a gift card for him. She responded after some thought, surgery is his hobby he is totally devoted to his patients. Again I was floored.

|  BEST DR I'VE EVER HAD  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2012

WOW , WHAT A GREAT DR , TOOK ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD TO EXPLAIN EVRY LITTLE DETAIL OF WHAT HE CAN DO FOR ME , I HAVE HAD 3 KNEE OPERATIONS AND 3 ROTATOR CUFF REPAIRS , BY ANOTHER DR, BUT DR FRANKLE SEEMS TO BE THE BEST FIT FOR ME , UNBELIVABLE , WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS HOW GREAT I FELT AFTER OUR CONSULT, THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME DR FRANKLE ......

|  The absolute Best Surgeon ( Besides Dr. Lyons) :-)  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2011

Dr. Frankle, replaced BOTH of my shoulders, He has made my life so much better. My husband was injured at work and I had him see Dr. Frankle also. with great results. I have sent over 10 people to Dr. Frankle with the same results. He is truly a great doctor. I think people forget sometimes that he and other doctors are human too. But this man is more than that, you wont be dissapointed if you have to wait to see him, He is worth the wait..

|  Absolutly the best DR. Person, etc  |  show details
Aug 25th, 2011

Dr. Frankle is the best compotent,compassionate, capable. I can't say enough about him Sincerly Raymond E. Skiera

Nov 6th, 2010

I would recommend all shoulder suffers to see him. This Dr. knows his stuff. Nine months after shoulder replacement surgery, I have no pain and full movement!!! Very pleased!!Thanks Dr. Frankle

Oct 27th, 2010

My experience with Dr. Frankle was very good, I found him to be extremely knowledgeable in his field. I will recommend him to other who may need his type of service.

Sep 16th, 2010

Personality is a little rough but he's the best around for shoulder problems. Easily worth it to get rid of my pain.

|  Great Shoulder/Elbow Surgeon  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2010

Dr. Frankle is one of the top shoulder/elbow surgeons this country has to offer. He gives 150% or more to all of his patients. He cares about each patient and the results of whatever he does surgically/nonsurgically. Dr. Frankle has an excellent bedside manner and will give his best effort in finding answers. If he can't find an answer then he will send you to someone who has one. You will always be a satisfied patient when leaving the office.

|  Cold and Insensitive man  |  show details
by Betsy Siders on Jul 12th, 2010

Dr. Frankle was the Dr. that workers comp sent my husband to last year after a massive rotator cuff tear. Dr. Frankle looked at my husband who is only 57 years old and told him that he did not see the purpose of putting a new part on an old car! Hurt both our feelings the way he stated it, said that it could not be repaired. I asked for a change of Dr. thru WC and got him a appointment with my Ortho Dr. Robert Maddalon. After the initial visit he scheduled surgery to repair the shoulder with great success, giving my husband 80% of his shoulder function restored.I would reccomend that you skip the visit at FOI and Dr. Frankle and call Dr. Robert Maddalon for the best opinion. A Dr. with great bedside manner.

|  WONDERFUL DOCTOR!  |  show details
by Wife of a patient on May 13th, 2010

Dr. Frankle is a WONDERFUL doctor. His bedside manner is the best I think I have ever seen. He knows his stuff but does not act like a snob about it. He cares about his patients. He treats all his patients with great respect and expects his staff to do the same. He welcomes questions and takes the time to make you feel comfortable!

Oct 13th, 2009

condescending

|  He is the BEST with Shoulders  |  show details
by Rick White on Mar 27th, 2009

I had another Florida Ortho surgeon that is a nice guy but totally screwed up both my shoulders. Dr. Frankle's reverse prosthesis saved my quality of life and no more pain. Eventhough it took two more surgeries to fix it was all worth it. I am just getting back home from my 4th and second from Dr. Frankle done at Tampa General. The whole group (Dr. and hospital) did great work, My life is yours, tell me where to send the first born :-)

|  Unacceptable  |  show details
by Jason Gerros on Mar 6th, 2009

I showed up for my initial visit and the office had a sign that said the Dr was running an hour and a half behind. There are many things wrong here. First it was a printed and framed sign which means it gets used so often they needed a permanent fixture. Second the staff knew this before I left work but still did not call me!! Unacceptable in modern society, only partially acceptable before email and phones were invented. Third, the receptionist knew I was so infuriated when I told here to cancel my appointment she didnt even ask why (big surprise there)!! If you cant keep appointments, dont schedule them. If you have too many patients, change the pricing structure (remember supply and demand). If you infer that a 30 minute early arrival for paper work is mandatory, it had better be more than 5 minutes of forms. And most importantly, if you can charge me for missing an appointment without notice, I expect the same in return at your rates!!

Jul 6th, 2008