A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Frattali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Frattali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Frattali, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Frattali graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Frattali has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Anthony Frattali MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Frattali practice?
- Dr. Mark Frattali has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Frattali practices Otolaryngology near Scranton, PA.
See Scranton Otolaryngologists.