Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Frattini
Dr. Mark Frattini, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. Dr. Frattini is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center, Memorial Sloan-Kettering and Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Frattini has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Mark Frattini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Wylie Hembree III
New York, NY 0 mi49
Dr. Gwen Nichols
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
New York, NY 0 mi30