A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Freeborn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Freeborn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Freeborn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeborn graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Freeborn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Evergreen Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Allen Freeborn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Freeborn practice?
- Dr. Mark Freeborn has 11 office locations.
Dr. Mark Freeborn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kirkland, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Monroe, WA.
See Kirkland Surgeons.