- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Freitag is Good. Dr. Freitag has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Freitag, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Freitag graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Freitag has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Eisenhower Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Freitag accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Freitag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Freitag practice?
Dr. Mark Freitag practices Family Medicine near Cathedral City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Manteca, CA.
See Cathedral City Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Freitag, Dr. Markus Freitag, Dr. Marlon Freitag, Dr. Marcelo Freitag, Dr. Marc Freitag, Dr. Marcellus Freitag