A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Freitag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Freitag is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Freitag, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Freitag graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Freitag has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Eisenhower Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Christopher Freitag MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Freitag practice?
- Dr. Mark Freitag has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Freitag practices Family Medicine near Cathedral City, CA.
See Cathedral City Primary Care Doctors.