A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Friedell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Friedell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Friedell, FACS, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedell graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Friedell has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark L Friedell FACS and MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Friedell practice?
- Dr. Mark Friedell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Friedell practices Vascular Surgery near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Kansas City Surgeons.