Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Friedland
Dr. Mark Friedland, MD, PC is a Doctor primarily located in Troy, MI. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Friedland is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Troy, Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak and Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Friedland has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Mark Friedland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Troy, MI.
Dr. Nestor Dans
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Sterling Heights, MI 0.17 mi31
Dr. Ajith Kadakol
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Rochester Hills, MI 0.45 mi23
Dr. David Sternberg
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Rochester Hills, MI 1.94 mi12