A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Friedland is Excellent. Dr. Friedland has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Friedland, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedland graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Friedland has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Friedland accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 24 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Friedland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Friedland practice?
Dr. Mark Friedland practices Vascular Surgery near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Troy Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Friedland, Dr. Marcel Friedland, Dr. Marcelino Friedland, Dr. Marcellus Friedland, Dr. Marcelo Friedland, Dr. Marco Friedland