Learn more about Dr. Mark Friedland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Friedland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedland
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Friedland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Friedland, MD, PC is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedland graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Friedland has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark S Friedland MD and PC is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Friedland practice?
- Dr. Mark Friedland has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Friedland practices Vascular Surgery near Troy, MI.
See Troy Surgeons.