Learn more about Dr. Mark Friedland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Friedland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedland
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Friedland Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Friedland, MD, PC is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedland graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Friedland has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark S Friedland MD and PC is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Friedland practice?
- Dr. Mark Friedland has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Friedland practices Vascular Surgery near Troy, MI.
See Troy Surgeons.