A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Friedland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Friedland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Friedland, MD, PC is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedland graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Friedland has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark S Friedland MD and PC is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Friedland practice?
- Dr. Mark Friedland has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mark Friedland practices Vascular Surgery near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Troy Surgeons.