Dr. Mark Friedman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Friedman?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Mark Friedman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 30th, 2016

Terrific doc!

I haven't had a proper physical in years. My wife, who works at Northside Hospital, asked around for a good internist. Dr. Friedman came highly recommended. Was surprised at the comprehensive nature of the exam; very thorough. Dr. F was personable and professional. Would highly recommend him to anyone in the East Cobb or surrounding area!

September 25th, 2015

I have and continue to have the best neurologist. I am extremely happy with everyone there.

January 3rd, 2014

Sadly disappointed

Laureate Medical Group had come highly recommended to me. Everything appeared to be going smoothly with check-in and being shown to a room. That is when "smoothly" took a turn for the worse. First of all, they were training someone and had to ask me questions over and over again so the trainee could type fast enough to enter it in the system. Then, I thought I had done a good thing and was being proactive by bringing my records with me from my last doctors visit at another practice. When I told this to the assistant you would have thought I had a gun with me! She said we cannot accept this and the doctore requires you to do everything in house. In other words, all the tests I had just had would have to be done over again at my expense. I was left in the room for a good 15 minutes and finally went outside and was followed back in by the office manager who told me that Dr. Friedman would not see me....period...ever! By this time I had a very bad taste in my mouth about the whole experience and was confused and mad. Several days later I received a letter from Dr. Friedman saying I was not welcome in their practice. Dr. Friedman did not even have the decency to talk to come talk to me and his assistant was quite rude and impersonal. Of course, I had no intention of returning but really am still confused.

September 24th, 2013

WARNING: Cheat you and Insurance

WARNING WARNING WARNING They will overcharge you. I went in for a routine physical, which is 100% covered by my insurance. Because they found something during the physical, they coded it so that it wasn't covered and they charged me an additional $340. My insurance company has told them twice that routine physicals are covered and they needed to resubmit with the correct codes...but they won't do it. Dr. Mark Friedman is the doctor that input the incorrect codes and his staff won't fix it.

September 2nd, 2013

Dismissed?

I've been a patient with Laureate for years. When I questioned the need for my yearly physical ancillary chest xray and EKG (insurance no longer pays for this yearly testing) with no risk factors and no previous testing abnormalities the doctor's behavior became bizarre, but not outwardly. It has been a year since my last physical and despite calling the office >10 times this past year I cannot get anyone to return my call, including the doctor. I've been told repeatedly that the nurse would call me back, to no avail. I wrote a letter to the doctor without response. I cannot even make an appointment! Fortunately I am in good health and have suffered no injury as a result of this inexplicable, uncaring, unhealthful experience. God forbid you should question this docter about the necessity for his prescribed tests or perhaps other things you may have questions about. He may mysteriously act similarly to my experience and dismiss you without notice.

August 19th, 2013

Sent to ER over and over

We moved my in-laws to a new doctor after several calls (which were obvious office visits) were referred to the Emergency Room. Three weeks after my father-in-law fell in the garage, he developed pain. He was told to go to the ER. This produced panic in my mother-in-law. I asked her if he understood that Dad had fallen three weeks earlier. She said she explained it clearly. He went to the ER and was diagnosed with a sciatic nerve. Our last experience was when an evening call to the office was followed by instructions to come into the office in the morning from another doctor in this practice. When I called and explained, I was told to take Dad to the ER. Instead, we took this opportunity to choose another doctor.

November 2nd, 2011

One of the best

I'm not one to give positive ratings unless they are earned. The reviewers who described this doctor as not even asking a question does not in any way reflect my experiences with Dr. Friedman in over a decade of him being the main caregiver for our family. He has always taken his time, been prompt when appointments were critical and overall care. Although some may have had a negative experience, I don't think it in any way reflects this practitioner's bedside manner. In terms of diagnosis, he's been spot on more often than not. I think the old family doctors are a thing of the past but having cycled thru quite a number of docs in the last 15 years, I find him to be one of the best.

June 21st, 2011

AWFUL

This is one of the worst doctor's practices I have ever been to. The nurse had such an attitude, they never even took my temperature or blood pressure when I am pregnant and came in with the flu. The PA just wanted to give me med's without properly examining me. Dr. Friedman just walked it, didn't even introduce himself, and didn't even examine me and started telling me a list of medicines to take. He didn't even care that I was pregnant. I asked if he was going to take blood tests to ensure it isn't bacterial and all my levels are ok, especially because I am pregnant. Nope! He was a joke of a doctor. I would NEVER recommend this place to my worst enemy.

February 1st, 2011

THE BEST!

I changed doctors as I was so tired of not really getting any attention. Youd ask a question and my ex-doctor would be out the door... Dr. Friedman really listens, makes suggestions - he even helped me stop smoking, which I had thought was impossible! I am dismayed to see that some other people have given him bad reviews. I think he is wonderful!

October 21st, 2009

The VERY Best

I have been a patient of Dr. Friedman's for over a decade. He is the best physician I have ever had. Very professional, caring and knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone and have in fact sent him several of my friends. If you want a lifelong physician who truly cares, then Dr. Friedman is the the doctor for you.

August 11th, 2008

Very impressed

In this day and age of doctors trying to bill as much as possible, Mark spends lots of time with patients and you never feel like he has another patient waiting in the other room

May 15th, 2017