Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Fritsch
Dr. Mark Fritsch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago Heights, IL. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology. Dr. Fritsch is affiliated with Franciscan St James Health Chicago Heights, Franciscan St James Health Olympia Fields and St. James Hospital and Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Fritsch has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Mark Fritsch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago Heights, IL.
Dr. Mark Vangorder
Chicago Heights, IL 0.01 mi28
Dr. Abel Pereyra
General Practice, Pathology, Clinical Pathology
Park Forest, IL 1.88 mi
Dr. John Kasimos
Pathology, Clinical Pathology
Olympia Fields, IL 3.90 mi33