A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Fromer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Fromer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fromer
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fromer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Fromer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Fromer graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fromer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark DR Fromer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Fromer practice?
- Dr. Mark Fromer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Fromer practices Ophthalmology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY.
See Bronx Ophthalmologists.