A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Fusco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Fusco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Fusco, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fusco graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Fusco has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Anthony Fusco MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Fusco practice?
- Dr. Mark Fusco has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Fusco practices Surgery near Melbourne, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Malabar, FL.
See Melbourne Surgeons.