inactive

Mark Fusco MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 7th, 2013
Dr. Fusco
Dr. Fusco did a colectomy surgery on me to remove 12" of my diseased colon due to diverticulitis. His bed side manner is wonderful. He took time to listen to my questions and concerns and treated me like a person, not a patient. I loved that! I would not hesitate to have him operate on me me in the future and i would recomend him to my family and friends. He is highly respected by other doctors as well.

April 12th, 2010
Dr. Fusco is the Best!
Dr. Fusco is a very thorough, caring, and talented surgeon. He has done my Lap Band surgery, and I have seen great results due to his staff and the bariatric program that he has in place that follows his patients after the operation. His bedside manner is tough to beat, and he is very caring and kind. I would recommend him 110% to anyone!

June 5th, 2008
Research/Updated
Dr. Fusco is on the edge of all the newest and updated procedures that are available such as the LapBand. He is the best around.