A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Fye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Fye is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Fye, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fye graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Fye has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Weirton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fye accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark Fye practice?
Dr. Mark Fye practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Steubenville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Cranberry Twp, PA.
See Steubenville Surgeons.