Dr. Mark Fye MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

May 11th, 2016
Stay away
Egotistical and refusal to address issues. Infection rate high.

February 10th, 2016
Hairstylist back to work after 2 weeks out of back surgery
Wonderful Surgeon ! Back Surgery 13 years ago !

March 17th, 2015
Dr,Fye is the BEST !!!!

February 23rd, 2015
Back surgery
Excellant surgical repair of damaged and dislocated 5th vertibra, no pain after at all.

So much better...
This doctor is a Godsend when your used to seeing bizarre, rude, uncomfortable, and generally ATROCIOUS doctors such as Bejjani, Jho, and William Donaldson. They shouldn't be called DOCTORS! This great man Dr. Fye perfectly embodies the ideals of a doctor. I am humbled to be his patient.

If your lucky enough...
Dr. Fye was recommended to me by an orthopedic magazine after I needed another surgery to correct a botched procedure by Dr. Jho. It took quite a while to find an appointment because as my friend told me, patients, including our own governor, come from all around the country to see this great doctor. Dr. Fye informed me of the corrective procedure he would do to fix Jho's mistake. The surgery was promptly scheduled, and now I can say I am TRULY pain free. If you able to get an appointment with this God-like doctor, do it. You will NOT BE SORRY. Thank you Dr. Fye!

Perfect Example
After seeing Dr. Bejjani for a herniated disc, I thought things would be better. However, my neck got more and more painful and wanted a second opinion. I was referred to Dr. Fye by the Pennsylvania governor himself, and was blown away! He is courteous, straight to the point, and now my pain is gone. I will be recommending him to anybody and everybody who has back pain. I love you Dr. Fye!

November 16th, 2012
emergency appointment
my husband was able to get an emergency appt. with dr fye. he is amazing....very very knowledgable...very confident in his diagnosis....answered all and any questions either of us had....was able to set up a surgery appt. within 2 wks...his p.a. was very informative about the surgery and risks...this dr is a Godsend to anyone with back problems........

September 1st, 2012
Living again
I had suffered years with lower and upper back pain. I had three disks that needed repaired. Dr. Fye gave me back my life. It's been two months since my surgery and I've not felt this great in years. When I first had the surgery, my instructions were to WALK,WALK, WALK! I did just that. When the pain would creep in, I would get up in the middle of the night and walk, amazingly the pain would leave my body. So his medical and professional advise is what have me back my life. Don't make more of it that needs to be. Rest, walk, and you will heal!

November 24th, 2010
presenting condition was herniated lumbar disk. Dr. Mark Fye was knowledgable, provided me with good information and took time to answer all of my questions.

November 9th, 2010
excellent surgeon

September 7th, 2010
I felt as though I was wasting his time because surgery was not needed.When he thought I had a problem he was informative and prompt. When tests came back normal he said the tests did not show anything and there was nothing he could do for me. Then he just walked out of the room.He may be very good at his surgical skills which is most important however I suggest he take a course on bedside manners.It's the whole package causes me to refer a doctor.