Dr. Mark Fye Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Fye?

May 11th, 2016

Stay away

Egotistical and refusal to address issues. Infection rate high.

February 10th, 2016

Hairstylist back to work after 2 weeks out of back surgery

Wonderful Surgeon ! Back Surgery 13 years ago !

March 17th, 2015

Dr,Fye is the BEST !!!!

February 23rd, 2015

Back surgery

Excellant surgical repair of damaged and dislocated 5th vertibra, no pain after at all.

So much better...

This doctor is a Godsend when your used to seeing bizarre, rude, uncomfortable, and generally ATROCIOUS doctors such as Bejjani, Jho, and William Donaldson. They shouldn't be called DOCTORS! This great man Dr. Fye perfectly embodies the ideals of a doctor. I am humbled to be his patient.

If your lucky enough...

Dr. Fye was recommended to me by an orthopedic magazine after I needed another surgery to correct a botched procedure by Dr. Jho. It took quite a while to find an appointment because as my friend told me, patients, including our own governor, come from all around the country to see this great doctor. Dr. Fye informed me of the corrective procedure he would do to fix Jho's mistake. The surgery was promptly scheduled, and now I can say I am TRULY pain free. If you able to get an appointment with this God-like doctor, do it. You will NOT BE SORRY. Thank you Dr. Fye!

Perfect Example

After seeing Dr. Bejjani for a herniated disc, I thought things would be better. However, my neck got more and more painful and wanted a second opinion. I was referred to Dr. Fye by the Pennsylvania governor himself, and was blown away! He is courteous, straight to the point, and now my pain is gone. I will be recommending him to anybody and everybody who has back pain. I love you Dr. Fye!

November 17th, 2012

emergency appointment

my husband was able to get an emergency appt. with dr fye. he is amazing....very very knowledgable...very confident in his diagnosis....answered all and any questions either of us had....was able to set up a surgery appt. within 2 wks...his p.a. was very informative about the surgery and risks...this dr is a Godsend to anyone with back problems........

September 1st, 2012

Living again

I had suffered years with lower and upper back pain. I had three disks that needed repaired. Dr. Fye gave me back my life. It's been two months since my surgery and I've not felt this great in years. When I first had the surgery, my instructions were to WALK,WALK, WALK! I did just that. When the pain would creep in, I would get up in the middle of the night and walk, amazingly the pain would leave my body. So his medical and professional advise is what have me back my life. Don't make more of it that needs to be. Rest, walk, and you will heal!

August 16th, 2011

I found Dr. Fye very arrogant and disinterested in my pain. Told me to walk and he walked out of the room. duhh

November 24th, 2010

presenting condition was herniated lumbar disk. Dr. Mark Fye was knowledgable, provided me with good information and took time to answer all of my questions.

November 9th, 2010