Dr. Mark Bell Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Mark Bell?

Great visit with Dr Bell and his staff

Posted on March 18th, 2017

Highly professional staff and office. Dr Bell took time to educate my wife and I as well as doing a thorough exam of my ear. He referred me to Dr Samuelson who did a hearing test. She explained the results fully and made recommendations. Then back to Dr Bell who completed the appointment with caring and thoughtful feedback and recommendations.

Awful!!! I would never recommend him to anyone!

Posted on April 28th, 2016

Worst doctor I have ever been to he is very rude and his staff are just as rude

My appointment with Dr. Bell

Posted on March 24th, 2015

From the moment I entered his office he was rude. I am in my 50's and have been to many doctors in my lifetime. I can honestly say I have never been treated with such disrespect by any doctor and this includes doctors at the VA. I could have handled him being rude but he was also of no help. He seemed to be angry that I was there. I would suggest perhaps it's time for Dr. Bell to retire.

Posted on May 20th, 2013

I haven't seen Dr. Bell in about 20 years (yikes); but I plan to see him again soon. Dr. Bell is blunt and to the point and takes his patients seriously. He knew a great deal of my problems were related to cigarette smoke and would go completely bananas on me for smoking and being around smoke...I have since quit and he was absolutely correct...I am a great deal better. He performed surgery on me and found my sinises a mess and took care of all the "bony work" required as well as put antral windows in. There was a time when I had been dry sanding a wall without a mask and ended up totally blocked. I went to see him and he removed the blockage in his office - a procedure which he said should have been done in a surgery suite. Granted, I had to "buck up" to the great discomfort; but he and I pulled it off. Dr. Bell is thorough...He may not laugh at all of your jokes and has a "let's get down to business" demeaner; but he is a very caring physician. I promise.

misdiagnosis

Posted on July 16th, 2011

In visitng Mr.Bell I found out how impartial and uncaring an ENT can be. He questioned me on eveything I felt (the pain,pressure,congestion,drainage) and said my symptoms was due to over the counter nose spray usage. He didn't even look up my nasal cavaities even though he was to have charged for a "scope".He read current and old CT scan reports and made his decision on my symptoms from that.Not satisfied with Mr. Bell I went to another ENT in Wichita Ks. who in 2 hrs. found out exactly what was wrong. My only option in the Wichita Drs. opinion was surgery. After removing 2 nasal polyps (which Mr. Bell said I didn't have)removed bone spur correcting deviated septum and clearing out upper sinus cavity blockage I'm doing much better.I would not recommend this staff as primary care without seeking more knowledgable otolaryngologist experience!

Doctor's Response

This patient did have dependeence on topical decongestant sprays, and a septal deviation was noted to be present. His nose was examined with and without a scope! He was advised to stop the spray and return in two weeks, at which point correction of the deviation, as he eventually had done, would have been advised. He did not follow through as reccomended

Wonderful ENT

Posted on June 15th, 2010

Knew the minute he saw our toddler what she needed. Got fast dates for surgery. The staff at the hosptial and clinic were wonderful. I was a little upset at first when I was reffered 45mins to this ENT clinc, but it was worth every drive!! Thanks Doc!

Posted on September 5th, 2017