Dr. Mark Bell MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

no change

April 28th, 2016
Awful!!! I would never recommend him to anyone!
Worst doctor I have ever been to he is very rude and his staff are just as rude

March 24th, 2015
My appointment with Dr. Bell
From the moment I entered his office he was rude. I am in my 50's and have been to many doctors in my lifetime. I can honestly say I have never been treated with such disrespect by any doctor and this includes doctors at the VA. I could have handled him being rude but he was also of no help. He seemed to be angry that I was there. I would suggest perhaps it's time for Dr. Bell to retire.

September 15th, 2014

May 20th, 2013
I haven't seen Dr. Bell in about 20 years (yikes); but I plan to see him again soon. Dr. Bell is blunt and to the point and takes his patients seriously. He knew a great deal of my problems were related to cigarette smoke and would go completely bananas on me for smoking and being around smoke...I have since quit and he was absolutely correct...I am a great deal better. He performed surgery on me and found my sinises a mess and took care of all the "bony work" required as well as put antral windows in. There was a time when I had been dry sanding a wall without a mask and ended up totally blocked. I went to see him and he removed the blockage in his office - a procedure which he said should have been done in a surgery suite. Granted, I had to "buck up" to the great discomfort; but he and I pulled it off. Dr. Bell is thorough...He may not laugh at all of your jokes and has a "let's get down to business" demeaner; but he is a very caring physician. I promise.

July 16th, 2011
misdiagnosis
In visitng Mr.Bell I found out how impartial and uncaring an ENT can be. He questioned me on eveything I felt (the pain,pressure,congestion,drainage) and said my symptoms was due to over the counter nose spray usage. He didn't even look up my nasal cavaities even though he was to have charged for a "scope".He read current and old CT scan reports and made his decision on my symptoms from that.Not satisfied with Mr. Bell I went to another ENT in Wichita Ks. who in 2 hrs. found out exactly what was wrong. My only option in the Wichita Drs. opinion was surgery. After removing 2 nasal polyps (which Mr. Bell said I didn't have)removed bone spur correcting deviated septum and clearing out upper sinus cavity blockage I'm doing much better.I would not recommend this staff as primary care without seeking more knowledgable otolaryngologist experience!

June 15th, 2010
Wonderful ENT
Knew the minute he saw our toddler what she needed. Got fast dates for surgery. The staff at the hosptial and clinic were wonderful. I was a little upset at first when I was reffered 45mins to this ENT clinc, but it was worth every drive!! Thanks Doc!