A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Bowles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Bowles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Bowles, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowles graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bowles has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
- Roane Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Gregory Bowles MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark G. Bowles practice?
- Dr. Mark Bowles has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mark Bowles practices Urology near Clinton, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Ridge, TN and Kingston, TN.
See Clinton Urologists.