A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Buchanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Buchanan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Buchanan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchanan graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Buchanan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Trident Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark G Buchanan MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark G. Buchanan practice?
- Dr. Mark Buchanan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mark Buchanan practices Urology near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, SC and Moncks Corner, SC.
See Charleston Urologists.